Feb 27, 2011

David Beckham Reveals His New Chest Tattoo


Couple of months ago David Beckham released a picture of himself got tattooed by Hollywood tattoo artist, Mark Mahoney. He wrote on his Facebook that the chest tattoo needs 12 hours to finish. After completion, David Beckham never shows it to the public, and the drawing remains a mystery.

Only couple of days ago that David Beckham revealed his new chest tattoo, again via his Facebook page. This time the drawing looks like something that you expect to see in the roof of a church or chapel. But as usual, Beckham's tattoo is connected to his family. It depicts Jesus being carried by three angels.


"It is Jesus being carried by three cherubs and obviously the cherubs are my boys and so my thought of it is that at some point my boys are going to need to look after me and that's what they're doing in the picture. It means a lot."

David revealed he never plans to get a new tattoo done, but often wakes up inspired with an idea. "I had it done before I left Los Angeles. I don't plan on having a tattoo, just sometimes I wake up and I have an idea of an image I'd like on me," he said.

"It's just something that I've found kind of expresses how I feel or thoughts I have or memories. There's not one tattoo I've got on me that doesn't mean something," he added.


David Beckham has at least 17 tattoos in his body, and most of them connected to his family. Now that his wife, Victoria Beckham, is pregnant with their fourth child, will he add one more angel on his chest soon?

Related Posts by Categories:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate if you don't use inappropriate words and links for commenting. Thanks You.